Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Steps

Although expression of thoughts into words is an ever eluding phenomenon for a simply complicated guy like me, the idea of blogging never seemed that far fetched. After all what are we here for, other than just to grab a slice of the cyber space fill it up with all the stuff that runs around in our minds, may be a few groundbreaking enlightenments or shocking revelations.

So I don't know the first thing about blogging what I do? I Google it, Wiki it, and whatever the hell other than these the internet gods (ya true it could be a religion with the gods like Google and Wiki etc..) are here to offer me without asking me anything in return.

Well in fact I was tempted enough to actually google what a blog is. Don't get me wrong for putting up all this definitions and stuff I promise this will be the last time I put my big fat geek on. Apparently a blog came out of nowhere but "WEB LOG". It was the 90's and they wanted everything to be catchy and contemporary. Thus we got the "blogs" and looks like they did succeed. Blogs are a hit (sorry if I sound like reporting a really stale piece of news).

I have never been a creature of habit and have always missed the penning down of a dear diary moment. But I think blogging is going to be like an addiction and a good one at it. So here I am taking Baby Steps into a new and interesting period of time where the path our universe has taken, has me blogging in front of my laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment